Liposomal Vitamin C Sunflower Formula
Potent Antioxidant that Supports Immune Function, Stress Response and Collagen Formation.
Brand: Core Med Science
Product Code: liposomal-vitamin-c-sunflower-CMS
Servings per Container: 5 Oz
- Ageless - vitamin C is an antioxidant which may protect against oxidative cellular damage that causes us to age prematurely
- Healthier Heart - Studies show that vitamin C could reduce "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides -risk factors for heart disease and stroke.
- Improved Energy - Vitamin C is required for the making and maintaining of molecules like l-carnitine, essential for energy production from fat.
- Improved Immunity - Regular use may help reduce the amount of colds you get and may shorten the duration of any that you do catch
- Tighter Skin, Stronger Bones - vitamin C is crucial in the development of collagen, the protein that holds our muscles, bones and skin together
- Stress Resilience - Studies show that supplementing with vitamin C could help reduce stress hormones like cortisol as well as inflammation markers like IL-10
- Non-GMO Liposomes, Vegan
Only about 18% of the vitamin C we get in food is available in our blood stream. Normal capsule or powdered supplements often fair even worse than this. The result is that people take more and more vitamin C trying to optimize levels. This can lead to digestive problems like upset stomach and diarrhea.
Liposomal formulations get around these issues by increasing absorption. The vitamin C in this product is protected from the harsh environment of the digestive system inside of liposomal structures - natural microscopic spheres of fat called phospholipids designed to make this crucial nutrient more available to your body.
That means you can optimize your levels more quickly and more effectively without uncomfortable side effects or digestive complaints.
Adults: Shake before use. Take 5 mL (about 1 teaspoon) daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Mix with water or juice if desired.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 45 days of opening.
- Serving Size: 5 mL (about 1 tsp)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per SErving:
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
- Sodium (as sodium ascorbate) 125 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine Complex 500 mg
- -(from Non-GMO sunflower lecithin)-glycerin
- Bioflavonoids (from hesperidin complex) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: purified water, natural flavors, xanthan gum, gum arabic, stevia leaf extract, potassium sorbate.
As with all dietary supplements, seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider prior to use of this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under 18 years of age, please consult your qualified healthcare provider before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.