Supports Healthy Aging, NAD+ Levels, Energy Metabolism, Healthy Brain Function and More.
Brand: Core Med Science
Product Code: liposomal-nad-plus-CMS
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
- NAD+ and energy production - NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a molecule present in every cell. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy production in the form of ATP inside mitochondria. Low levels of NAD+ are associated with poor cellular function.
- Anti-aging role - NAD+ is a co-factor, or helper, to enzymes named Sirtuins.
- --Without NAD+, Sirtuins can't perform their normal DNA repair and anti-aging activity inside our cells. Low levels of NAD+ are detrimental to the aging process.
- Boost NAD+ levels - NAD+ levels decrease significantly as we age, yet
- --NAD+ itself plays a crucial role in slowing down aging by stimulating the action of Sirtuins. Providing a high absorption form of NAD+ directly can boost levels of NAD+.
- Better Sleep, Mood, Concentration; Less Cravings - Improved NAD+ levels have been associated with improved sleep and mood. NAD+ can also help with mental focus and feeling less anxious thus decreasing cravings.
- Liposomal Technology for Highest Absorption - liposomes are microscopic spheres that carry and protect NAD+ at their center, fusing with the cells of the intestinal tract and delivering NAD+ to the circulation. Liposomes resemble our own cells as they are made of the same building blocks as cell membranes, namely phosphatidylcholine complex (phospholipids).
- Vegan, Non-Soy, Non-Gluten ingredients
Adults: Shake before use. Take 4 mL (a little less than 1 teaspoon) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 45 days of opening.
- Serving Size: 4 mL (a little less than 1 tsp)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- NAD+ 100 mg
- -(Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
Other Ingredients: purified water, natural flavors, non-GMO sunflower lecithin**, monk fruit extract (Siraitia grosvenorii), glycerin, xanthan gum, acacia gum, potassium sorbate. **Essential Lipid Blend
Contains NO: gluten, soy.
As with all dietary supplements, seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider prior to use of this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under 18 years of age, please consult your qualified healthcare provider before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.