Ordering and Shipping Information
Please call us toll free at (888) 245-5000 to place an order by phone.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. If using a credit card, you will not be charged until your product(s) has been shipped.
No matter the size or cost of the order, it ships free for customers in the United States. This includes Alaska and Hawaii as well as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, the US Virgin Islands. It's our honor to also provide free shipping to our troops at their APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses.
Our experienced and knowledgeable shipping team will choose the most optimized shipping method based on your address and the size of your order.
When placing your order, please be aware that only USPS ships to PPO, APO or DPO addresses. PO Box addresses will be sent via USPS.
Expedited Shipping for Domestic Packages
Expedited 1+ Business Days
This option will get your order to you in 1-4 business days. That's up to two days sooner than Free Standard shipping.
Second Business Day
If you'd like your order in just two business days, choose this option.
Next Business Day
Choose this option and receive your package the next day business day. Sorry, there is no weekend delivery available. If you'd like your order in just two business days, choose this option.
PLEASE NOTE: Expedited shipping refunds are not available for shipments delayed by the carrier due to unforeseen circumstances (see Delivery Service Alerts below)
Wondering exactly when your order will be leaving our warehouse? Below is some additional information to give you a better idea.
A "Business Day" is Monday through Friday, with the exception of legal or observed holidays.
Your shipment will leave our warehouse based on the following schedule:
- • Orders placed Monday - Friday by 4 PM CST will be shipped the same day
- • Orders placed Monday - Friday after 4 PM CST will ship the next non-holiday business day
- • Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will ship the next non-holiday business day (typically the following Monday)
Delivery Service Alerts
In the event that severe weather, a natural disaster, or some other uncontrollable event causes a delay of your expedited shipment, shipping refunds are not available.
For updates regarding possible delays affecting delivery services, follow the links below.
- • UPS: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/service-updates.html
- • UPS: http://about.usps.com/news/service-alerts/resident-weather-updates.htm
Tracking Your Order
For your peace of mind, we make sure your package is never completely out of reach. Upon shipment of your order, we'll email you tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package as it makes its way to you.
Heat Sensitive Products
All heat sensitive products we sell are manufactured with overages that ensure label potency when exposed to extreme temperatures for short periods of time. As a courtesy, an ice pack will be included with your shipment at no additional charge. Although the ice pack will most likely melt during shipping and be warm to the touch, product integrity will be retained by refrigeration upon arrival.
We have partnered with MyUS.com to offer convenient, fast international shipping to more than 225 countries for our customers. MyUS.com members receive deeply discounted shipping rates, exceptional customer service, 24/7 online access to their account, and access to other services.
Sign up with MyUS.com and receive your own U.S. suite number to receive merchandise. MyUS.com provides specialized international package consolidation services from your new U.S. suite number to your international address.
Note: Use MyUS.com's Personal Shopper service to make a purchase from Professional Supplement Center. MyUS.com accepts cards with international billing addresses as well as those issued by non-U.S. financial institutions. They also accept wire transfers and will make the purchase on your behalf.
Follow these two steps for international delivery:
- 1. Join MyUS.com and get your US suite number for export.
- 2. Shop online at US stores, and ship your purchases through MyUS.
If you are ordering multiple items from us, you'll enjoy the most savings by using MyUS.com Premium Service. This gives you the ability to consolidate packages, which saves you even more on international shipping.
International shipments do not qualify for free shipping (note that free shipping is available for Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, the US Virgin Islands. and to our troops anywhere in the world at their APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses).
The cost of international shipping is calculated in U.S. currency during checkout and based on estimated shipment weight and destination.
Please be aware that certain products and brands have international shipping restrictions as follows:
- • Brands not eligible for any international shipments: Advanced Naturals, Advanced Orthomolecular Research, Amazing Grass, Banyan Botanicals, BHI, DaVinci Labs, Designs for Health, Doctor Wilsons, Douglas Laboratories, Earth Mama Organics, Genestra, Healthforce Supefoods, Host Defense, Innate Response, ION* Biome (Biomic Sciences), Klaire Labs, Klean Athlete, Kyolic, LivOn Labs, MediHerb, MegaFood, Mucos Pharma, Natural Vitality, NeoCell, New Chapter, North American Herb & Spice, Nutri-West, Pharmax, Premier Research Labs, Pure Encapsulations, Renew Life, Restorative Formulations, Standard Process, Unda, and Xymogen.
- • Neuroscience prohibits the sale and shipment of their products to Canada.
- • Pure Synergy prohibits the sale of their products to the United Kingdom, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- • In Canada, DHEA, pregnenolone, progesterone, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, DMAE, L-Tryptophan with a strength greater than 220 mg per dose, Lithium Orotate, and Vitamin K (in excess of 120 mg) products are not allowed through customs. If you order any of these products, we'll be sure to contact you and remove them from your order.
- • No more than a 3 month supply of any one product may be shipped to Canada
Local Customs & Laws
We ask that you please be aware of all additional local custom and importation laws. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office or tax authority for information specific to your situation.
Importer of Record
When you order from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Before you place your order, please be sure of your local customs laws concerning the shipment of dietary supplements. We cannot be held responsible or accountable for any taxes, duties, tariffs, quarantine fees, or package warehousing fees assessed by your local customs office.
Customs ReturnsIf an item is returned to us due to a customs-related issue, you may be billed a 20% restocking fee. In addition, your credit card will be charged for any extra shipping costs incurred by us to retrieve your package.
If your package is returned to us because of customs issues you will be credited as above for the merchandise if the package is returned to us in salable condition.
List of Countries We Ship To
American Samoa, Canada, Denmark, France, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, US Minor Outlying Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands (USA).
If your package is lost we'll re-ship your order at no additional cost once you have completed and submitted an Affidavit of Loss to us.
Your replacement package will be shipped with an adult signature required upon receipt. If a second shipment (whether it's the original or the replacement) is delivered, you can either refuse the package or purchase it.
Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm EST
Saturday, 10am-6:30pm EST
When available, you will see a live chat button appear on the bottom-right of your screen on our website.
We welcome your comments and inquiries via email and will respond as quickly as we can.