Bioclinic Naturals Somno-Pro promotes a restful, relaxed state and relieves occasional sleeplessness so you can wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: somno-pro-softgels-BCN
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
- L-Theanine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and melatonin have all been shown to independently improve sleep quality and quantity, and/or lessen anxiety.
- Addresses every facet of insomnia: difficulty initiating sleep, difficulty maintaining sleep, waking too early in the morning and waking groggy
- Reduces anxiety and nervous system excitation, which can inhibit sleep
- Without the side effects of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Enteric coated to reduce the risk of nausea
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO
Adults: 2 softgels per day, 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amont Per Serving:
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine 200 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 30 mg
- Melatonin (vegetarian source) 3 mg
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides (coconut), oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid).
Contains NO: artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; NO dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, GMOs.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include but are not limited to L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, antinausea medication and antimigraine medication.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult a health care practitioner.
- Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Discontinue use if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, skin changes or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain.
- Do not use if you are taking blood pressure, immunosuppressive or sedative/hypnotic medication or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have scleroderma.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
If pregnant, nursing or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
L-Theanine is known to have a hypotensive effect in some individuals, and concomitant use of antihypertensive drugs may potentiate their activity.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.