Sereni-Pro Adrenal Support
Vegetable Capsules 90
Herbal Adaptogen Formula
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: sereni-pro-adrenal-support-BCN
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Vegetable Capsules
Bioclinic Naturals Sereni-Pro is an herbal adaptogen formula that helps support adrenal and nerve function and provide relief from occasional nervous tension caused by everyday stress.
- Helps support adrenal and nerve function for a renewed sense of clarity and energy
- Provides relief from occasional nervous tension caused by everyday stress.
- Supports healthy immune function and may help to reduce stress hormones
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Non-GMO.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the Canadian Government and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) regulations of Australia - among the world's highest standards for natural products
1–2 capsules 2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)powdered extract (root & leaf) 250 mg
- minimum 8% Withanolides 20 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) powered extract (root) 150 mg
- -0.8% Eleutherosides 1.2 mg
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) powdered extract (aerial) 150 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea), powdered extract (root) 75 mg
- -3.5% Rosavins 2.6 mg
- -1% Salidrosides 0.75 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water, silica), rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Product contains no: artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy, wheat or yeast.
Ashwagandha has an immunostimulating effect in some patients, and caution is advised for use in patients with autoimmune disease. Additionally, some data suggests pregnancy is a contraindication for Ashwagandha use. While no specific contraindications are known, data is lacking for use during lactation and in children, and the dosage may need to be reduced for those less than 18.
If pregnant, nursing or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Theoretically, the herbs present in Sereni-Pro may have additive effects when used with sedative medications, such as benzodiazepines or CNS depressants, and should be used with caution when taken concomitantly.