Chewable Tablets 90
L-Theanine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), and melatonin have all been shown to independently improve sleep quality and quantity, and/or lessen anxiety.
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: somno-pro-chewable-BCN
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Chewable Tablets
- Addresses every facet of insomnia: difficulty initiating sleep, difficulty maintaining
- sleep, waking too early in the morning and waking groggy
- Reduces anxiety and nervous system excitation, which can inhibit sleep
- Safe without the side effects of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Convenient and fast acting
- Delicious tropical fruit flavored chewable
Chew 2 tablets, 30-45 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- -Total Sugars 3 g
- --Includes 3 g Added Sugars
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine 200 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) 30 mg
- Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic cane juice, stearic acid, xylitol, natural flavors (pineapple, banana, pomegranate, mango, passion fruit, peach), citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy , starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegans/vegetarians. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
If You Can't Sleep, Take Somno-Pro
by Night Owl -
After years of insomnia, a friend recommended Somno-Pro. It has really helped me sleep. I think taking it every night has made a big difference. I noticed a significant difference in the length and quality of my sleep. My husband, who also suffers fr