Time-Release Tablets 60
Product Code: sleep-relief-NBI
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Time-Release Tablets
Sleep Relief’s bi-phasic, time-release technology delivers NBI’s proprietary formula with a quick-release first stage and a slow-release second stage to help you gently fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake refreshed and ready for your day.
Sleep Relief’s biphasic tablets release nutrients in two phases. Phase I is a quick-release stage, delivering its nutrients within about 30-45 minutes. This phase’s nutrients naturally promote relaxation and help you gently fall asleep. Phase II is the sustained-release phase, delivering the rest of Sleep Relief’s nutrients over the next 4 hours. Nutrients in phase II naturally help you stay asleep.
Adults, take 1-2 tablets 30-45 minutes before bed as needed for sleep, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Sweet dreams.
- Serving Size: 2 biphasic, time-release tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 6 mg
- Magnesium ( as Magnesium Glycinate) 80 mg
- Proprietary Blend 1132 mg
- -L-Tryptophan, Glycine, L-Theanine, Masson Pine (Pinus massoniana) bark extract, GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) whole plant extract, Hops (Humulus lupulus) flower extract, Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba) fruit extract, Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) leaf and stem extract, Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) bark extract, Melatonin.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide.
Contains NO wheat, gluten, soy, milk, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or flavors.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant or taking any medications, check with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Do not take this product if you are taking sleep medications or medications that cause drowsiness.
Take only at bedtime. Do not take this product when operating a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place; do not expose to excessive heat.
Ratings & Reviews
I'd never buy again
by Kate Hunt -
Nothing great and zero return policy