AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free
A zinc-free formula for age-related eye health.
Product Code: areds-2-plus-zinc-free-EPM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Age-related eye health issues can make your everyday life more difficult than it has to be. These issues with vision may never completely go away, but they don’t have to progress. AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free can help halt the progression of age-related eye health issues.
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is formulated:
- To preserve and support vision for people concerned with age-related eye health.
- With ingredients outlined in the National Eye Institute AREDS 2 study – plus additional nutrients proven to support aging eye health.
- As a zinc-free option for those that want to avoid added zinc in their diet.
- For those already supplementing with a multi-vitamin, AREDS 2 Zinc-Free provides the nutrients outlined in the AREDS 2 study, but in a zinc-free formulation to stay within daily recommended tolerable levels of zinc a healthy adult should consume.
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is the right eye vitamin for you if you have age-related eye health issues and notice these symptoms:
- Distorted lines – Straight lines that appear curved or wavy
- Diminished colors – Colors that seem duller, and contrast between colors can seem less noticeable
- Blind spots – This can seem like an empty area in the center of your vision. Over time, the blurred area may grow larger or you may develop blank spots in your central vision.
Adults take two softgels with a meal, or as directed by your eye care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 0.5 g <1%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 556%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 50 mcg 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) 268 mg 1,787%
- Fish Oil 70% 250 mg
- -Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids A% (as EE) 190 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) A% 100 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) A% 75 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 20 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 10 mg
- Lutein 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, sorbitol, safflower oil, soy lecithin, annatto.
Contains soy and fish (cod, pollack, whiting).
Gluten and Yeast Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature: 59°-77°F, (15°C-25°C). Do not expose to excessive heat.
Ratings & Reviews
A great product to keep buying
by Debbie -
My eye doctor recommended this product and he sells it in his office. Since I cannot get to his office I have decided to keep purchasing it here at Professional Supplement. I am completely blind in my left eye and see everything out of my right eye. This product has been helping with the burning of my eyes due to allergies. I still have burning issues but not as much. I can see much better and my cataracts don't bother me as much either. I give this products 10 blinks, 5 from each eye.
by Carol -
My opthamologist recommended I take these years ago when he noticed the beginning of macular degeneration.