Screen Shield Pro
Natural relief and defense against extended screen time.
Product Code: screen-shield-pro-EPM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Softgels
Many of our lives are heavily dependent on screens. But with hours spent staring at digital devices, your eyes could start to feel tired and strained. Screen Shield Pro provides your eyes with nutritional protection against screen time.
Screen Shield Pro is formulated to:
- Protect eyes from the ill effects of screen time (computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Give eyes more of the essential nutrients they need to improve vision
- Protect eyes naturally by creating lasting protection from the inside out
- Reduce glare and light sensitivity
- Make driving at night easier
Screen Shield Pro is for people who want:
- To protect your eyes from the effects of screen time like tired eyes, headache, and eye strain
- To be able to drive at night comfortably and not worry as much about glare from oncoming traffic
- More essential nutrients to protect and improve eye health
This product is NSF Certified for Sport®. Products marked with NSF logo are Certified for Sport by NSF International, which ensures that the products have been independently tested and verified to be free of more than 200 substances that are banned in athletic competition. The NSF Certified for Sport® program is recognized by the USOC, the NFL, MLB, PGA, LPGA and the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport.
Adults take 1 softgel per day with a meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%
- Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate) 750 mcg 83%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2,000 IU) 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) 40 mg 267%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 mg 118%
- Folic acid 400 mcg DFE 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as l-Selenomthionine) 70 mcg 127%
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg 87%
- Fish oil (EPA 98 mg/DHA 73.5 mg) 245 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 15 mg
- Bilberry (Fruit) Extract 25% 15 mg
- Berry Anthocyanin Extract (Optiberry™) 15 mg
- Zeaxanthin (from Paprika Extract) 14 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Lutein (from Marigold Flower Extract) 7 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 6 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Olive oil, Glycerin, Safflower oil, Purified water, Yellow beeswax, Maltitol, Soy lecithin, Canola oil, Annatto, Natural flavors, Corn oil.
Sugar, Dairy, Gluten, and Yeast Free. Made with 100% Natural Zeaxanthin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature: 59°-77°F, (15°C-25°C). Do not expose to excessive heat.