A daily supplement for occasional dry eye and irritation.
Product Code: ez-tears-EPM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Dry, itchy and irritated eyes are all common symptoms of occasional dry eye. In fact, 40 percent of Americans suffer from occasional dry eye – a condition in which tear ducts don’t produce enough tears to lubricate the eye. EZ Tears is designed to help people with occasional dry eye produce more natural tears with a greater level of lubrication to relieve associated eye discomfort and irritation.
EZ Tears is formulated to:
- Work fast and address occasional dry eye in as little as 1 week
- Soothe burning, itchy eyes
- Help people wear their contact lenses longer
- Reduce eye drop use
EZ Tears is the right eye vitamin for you if you want:
- To be able to wear contact lenses all day long
- To work at your computer without feeling eye strain
- Premium Omega-3 in your eye vitamin
Adults take 2 softgels per day with a meal, or as directed by your eye care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 300 mcg 33%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 50 mcg 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha tocopherol) 40 mg 267%
- Fish Oil 1,480 mg
- -Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (TG) 1,100 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 590 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 440 mg
- Proprietary Blend 220 mg
- -Evening Primrose Oil, Turmeric Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Tocotrienol/Tocopherol Complex
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, soy lecithin, organic extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, annatto, corn oil, titanium dioxide, natural orange oil flavor.
Contains soy and fish (anchovy).
Gluten and Yeast Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature: 59°-77°F, (15°C-25°C). Do not expose to excessive heat.
Ratings & Reviews
I will buy this product again.
by James -
I noticed a difference in 1 week. After 2 weeks my eyes were definitely better. The dryness was gone and my eyesight were better. I wear contacts and was having dryness problems. Not any more!