Yeast Arrest Pro
A natural and homeopathic suppository formulated specifically for symptoms of vaginal yeast infections.
Product Code: yeast-arrest-pro-VTAP-14-sups
Quantity per Container: 14 Suppositories
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection. If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
To be used by females 13 or older.
- Refrigerate before use.
- Use with a panty liner
- Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of foil.
- Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening 3-14 days for acute infections.
- For chronic recurring infections, inset one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks.
- Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses for four consecutive months
Use as directed by healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 suppository
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS (Mountain grape)
- Borax 3x HPUS (Sodium borate)
- Sepia 3x HPUS (Sepia)
- Kreosotum 10x HPUS (Kreosota)
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Boric acid
- Cocoa butter
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Neem oil
- Oregon grape root
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Triglycerides from vegetable oil
- Vitamin E
Do not use this product if you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Please contact your practitioner immediately.
If you use this product and symptoms continue to recur, consult your practitioner.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
Do not take by mouth.
If accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if interal tamper-resistant packaging has been altered.
Ratings & Reviews
This is the first product to work for me
by Jody in Colorado -
I was extrememly pleased with the results from the Yeast Arrest Suppositories. Nothing else had worked even though I had no sugar or fruit for 30 days and was treated with prescriptions from my doctor. I highly recommend this product.
Not medical or professional advice