Product Code: yeast-arrest-VTA-28-sups
Quantity per Container: 28 Suppositories
The unique homeopathic profile in Yeast Arrest features an all-natural herbal and cocoa butter base of boric acid, lactobacillus, neem oil, Oregon grape root, tea tree oil, vitamin E, and is free of parabens and PEG. This product may be ideal in response to yeast infections associated with Borax, Sepia, Berberis aquifolium, and Kreosotum. Please consult with your doctor to learn more about your yeast infection.
- Yeast Arrest Vaginal Suppositories are all-natural and homeopathic
- They're made specifically for the relief of symptoms related to yeast infections
- Yeast Arrest helps maintain healthy and balanced vaginal flora
- They help give you relief from the most common yeast infection symptoms like burning, itching, and discharge
**Refrigerate before use.
- Use with a panty liner.
- Remove 1 suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil.
- Insert 1 suppository morning and evening for 3 to 14 days for acute infections.
- For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert 1 suppository twice daily for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Prevention: 1 suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
- Berberis Aquifolium 3X HPUS
- Borax 3X HPUS
- Sepia 6X HPUS
- Kreosotum 10X HPUS
- boric acid, cocoa butter, lactobacillus acidophilus, neem oil, Oregon grape root, tea tree essential oil, triglycerides from vegetable oil, vitamin E.
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor.
If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Do not use this product if you are experiencing pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection.
Consult your physician immediately.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Ratings & Reviews
I've had yeast problems for a long time
Monistat 7 just wasn't cutting it, I came across this site on google and when I ordered the yeast cleanse pills they had this as a suggestion, Honestly I thought they were just trying to push products, but take the suggestions!! This stuff is awesome, it's refrigerated so it has a cooling affect and really good in terms of yeast infections! If Monistat 7 doesn't work for you like me, I highly recommend this product! :)
Not medical or professional advice