Qultured B12 Liquid
Dietary Supplement - A Rich Source of Vitamin B12 In Liquid Form
Brand: Quantum Nutrition Labs
Product Code: qultured-b12-liquid-QNL
Servings per Container: 43
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Should you consider vitamin B12 as part of your dietary supplement regimen?
- For most people, it may be difficult to get a sufficient amount of vitamin B12 from their diet because the sources of vitamin B12 are mostly found in high calorie foods (such as cheese and milk) which can lead to overweight and other health compromises. A lesser known natural source high in B12 is sprouts, but more difficult to obtain or eat in large amounts.
B12 as Methylcobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin and Hydroxycobalamin
- Quantum Labs’ B12-ND contains fully active co-enzymes of vitamin B12 that are rich in the desirable “blood circulating forms” of vitamin B-12 , namely, methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. While the body is able to absorb food-source vitamin B12, it must further convert it to these three coenzyme forms in order for it to become metabolically active. When vitamin B12 is provided as methylcobalamin, it is already in the biologically active form and is able to yield optimal bioavailability and tissue retention. B12-ND is a probiotic-fermented, vitamin B12 formula that uses a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid oral delivery with superior bioenergetic properties. QNL's probiotic fermentation is cultured without the use of animal sources, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Brain and Nerve Health
- The fully active co-enzymes of vitamin B12, specifically methylcobalamin, may support healthy brain cell activity including memory, mood and cognitive health. In addition, methylcobalamin promotes neurological functions by encouraging protein synthesis to sustain healthy nerve cells.
Energy Metabolism and Blood Health
- It is the coenzyme of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin, that synergizes with other B vitamins to support DNA and red blood cell health. Through a series of biochemical reactions with homocysteine, these coenzyme factors of vitamin B12 are not only important to energy metabolism but critical to the methionine synthase pathway, supporting healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) production. Methylcobalamin, the coenzyme form of vitamin B12, is the preferred form of B12 that is necessary for homocysteine modulation and the formation of methyl donors involved in cardiovascular function, sleep, blood cell formation, and nerve function.
Probiotic-Cultured Delivery System
- B-12ND is a revolutionary, highly absorbable delivery system made with our signature probiotic-cultured technology. Through a micro-cultured delivery system, it is the first B-12 nutraceutical preparation designed to assure rapid absorption of these blood circulating forms of B-12. Even those with poor digestion can enjoy the full benefits of B-12’s highly bio-available co-enzyme B-12 liquid nutrients. No other form of B-12 can offer this type of bioavailability and quality.
Support energy, memory, mood, cognitive health, homocysteine modulation, neurological function and whatever else life throws your way! Premier Research Labs' B-12 ND delivers unmatched results for when you need it most. Nothing works like B-12 ND!
- Meets Our Bioresonance Criteria
- No Added Stearates
- Organic Ingredient (1 or more)
- Probiotic Fermented Nutrients (1 or more)
- Pure Vegan
Take 1/4 teaspoon mixed in 4 oz. of water daily. Shake gently before use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 43
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg 41,670%
- -(as methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin); fermented in a probiotic culture.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Cane (Grain-Free) Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Organic Cane Sugar.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Seal: Use only if seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.