Plant Enzymes SAP
Supports Healthy Digestion
Product Code: plant-enzymes-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
NFH Plant Enzymes SAP is formulated to promote the assimilation of nutrients, normal pancreatic function and optimal digestive health, including healthy digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and fiber.
- Supports optimal digestive health
- Supports normal pancreatic function
- Supports healthy digestion of fats, proteins, carbs and fiber
- This product is non-GMO
Plant Enzymes SAP is a combination of plant-based enzymes designed to assist the body in breaking down fats, carbohydrates, protein, starches, and grains. Foods in their natural raw state contain enzymes that assist the body in breaking down the food and accessing the foods' nutrients. Often, with our food transportation and preparation, these important enzymes are denatured or broken down, which makes it more difficult for us to properly digest our foods. Plant Enzymes SAP may also help reduce incidences of dyspepsia and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with each meal three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For occasional use only.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vegetable Digestive Enzyme Blend 290 mg
- -alpha-Galactosidase 19 FCC GalU
- -Amylase 11812 FCC DU
- -Bromelain (Ananas comosus stem) 2400 GDU/g 720 000 FCC PU
- -Cellulase 1260 FCC CU
- -Glucoamylase 50 FCC AGU
- -Hemicellulase 33.3 FCC HCU
- -Invertase 80 FCC INVU
- -Lactase 544 FCC ALU
- -Lipase 3000 FCC LU
- -Maltase 130 FCC DP
- -Papain (Carica papaya) 300 000 FCC PU
- -Pectinase 60 endo-PGU
- -Phytase 2.5 FCC FTU
- -Fungal protease (protease) 41 437 FCC HUT
- -Fungal protease (protease) 57 FCC SAP
- -Dipeptidyl-peptidase IV 2050 FCC HUT
- -Bacterial protease 4500 FCC PC
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus stem) 30 mg
- ---2400 GDU/g-1 080 000 FCC PU
- Serratiopeptidase (22000 SU) 10mg
- Papain (Carica papaya) (2 100 000 FCC PU) 21mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: eggs, dairy, citrus, artificial flavor or color, starch, or sugar.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gallstones, galactosemia, if you have an allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passionfruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato), if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulants agents, anti-inflammatory agents, or other enzyme products, if you are having surgery, or you are taking antibiotic use.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.