Joint and Inflammatory Health - Enteric Coating
Product Code: inflacalm-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
InflaCalm SAP from Nutritional Fundamentals for Health is a comprehensive, synergistic blend of nutraceuticals, proteolytic enzymes, and herbs scientifically researched to assist in maintaining optimal joint health.
- Supports optimal joint health
- Supports healthy tissue response
- The enteric-coated vegetable capsule ensures maximum absorption, utilization and efficacy
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Swallow whole; do not crush or chew.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Bromelain (stem bromelain fromAnanas comosus) 300 mg
- -(10,800,000 FCC PU)
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa) root extract (95% curcuminoids) 300 mg
- Quercetin [fava d' anta (Dimorphandra mollis) seeds and pods] 200 mg
- Rutin 200 mg
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) 200 mg
- -gum resin, 70% organic acids, 35% boswellic acids
- Trypsin (from Sus scrofa)(15,000 USP trypsin units) 100 mg
- Serratiopeptidase (96,000 FCC SU) 40 mg
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) seed 95% piperine 3 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin (non-GMO) (used in small quantity for the manufacture of the enzymes), and a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water, with an enteric coating.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor, starch. Non-GMO.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking sedatives.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medication; if you have gallstones or bile duct obstruction; if you have excess stomach acid; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents, or antibiotics; before having surgery; of if you are taking other medications or natural health product, as black pepper piperine may alter their effectiveness.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.