Everyday Essentials Pregnancy
Comprehensive Formula for Preconception, Pregnancy, and Nursing
Product Code: everyday-essentials-pregnancy-ND
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Packets
Everyday Essentials Pregnancy from NutriDyn contains a comprehensive mix of essential vitamins and minerals to support health during preconception, pregnancy, and nursing. Each bottle contains 30 packets of high quality broad coverage supplements including Prenatal and Omega Pure EPA-DHA 720.
Clinical studies widely accept that the nutrition of an expectant mother has an effect on the health of the fetus and the child later in life. Clinical research has demonstrated the efficacy of Everyday Essentials Pregnancy to:
- Support overall health and well-being during preconception, pregnancy, and nursing
- Support overall health and well-being for fetal development and the baby
- Promote a healthy gut microbiota
- Support balanced mood
- Produced in a cGMP facility
- Non-GMO, gluten-free
Adults: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Each Packet Contains:
- 6 Prenatal capsules (white)
- 2 Omega Pure EPA-DHA 720 softgels (golden yellow).
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 25
- Total Fat 2.5 g 3%
- Cholesterol 15 mg 5%
- Protein <1 g
- Vitamin A 1,500 mcg RAE 115%
- -(80% as mixed carotenoids and 20% as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate) 500 mg 417%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg 333%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 82 mg 432%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 100 mcg 111%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5 mg 357%
- Riboflavin 5 mg 313%
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 25 mg NE 139%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 20 mg 1,000%
- Folate 1,445 mcg DFE 241%
- -(as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) (1,700 mcg Quatrefolic)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 125 mcg 4,464%
- Biotin 300 mcg 857%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium-d-pantothenate) 25 mg 357%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 400 mg 31%
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 30 mg 111%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200 mcg 69%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 300 mg 75%
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate) 20 mg 154%
- Selenium (as selenium chelate) 200 mcg 286%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg 154%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.2mg 46%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycine chelate) 150 mcg 333%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg 100%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 175 mg 32%
- Fucosyllactose 200 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.6 g
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 860 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 580 mg
- -Additional Omega-3 Fatty Acids 160 mg
- Other Ingredients:
- Prenatal: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
- Omega Pure EPA-DHA 720: Highly concentrated omega-3 fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural lemon/lime flavor, proprietary antioxidant blend (consisting of natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate).
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten.
- *Quatrefolic is a registered trademark material of Gnosis SpA. Patent No. 7,947,662.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking nutritional supplements or medications. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women or women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000mcg RAE (10,000 IU) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Contains fish oil. Do not use if you are allergic to fish or fish oil. Keep out of reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women or women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg RAE (10,000 IU) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- Contains fish oil.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fish or fish oil.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.