Support for Essential Metabolic Functions
Product Code: iron-support-ND
Servings per Container: 180 Capsules
Iron Support from NutriDyn promotes essential metabolic functions by helping support healthy red blood cells. Iron is an essential mineral that supports transmission of nerve impulses and promotes healthy oxygen levels in cells and tissues. Iron Support is a comprehensive formula with vitamin C for proper iron absorption
Clinical evidence and research shows that the ingredients in Iron Support may:
- Support essential metabolic functions
- Support healthy red blood cells
- Support proper iron absorption
- Support healthy immune response
- Produced in a cGMP facility
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free
Adults: Take one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 80 mg 89%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5 mg 417%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine-5-phosphate) 5 mg 294%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 600 mcg DFE 150%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 350 mcg 14,583%
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate) 29 mg 161%
- Copper (as copper lysine HCl) 1 mg 111%
- L-Glycine 100 mg
- Succinic Acid 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, dairy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.