Veg Capsules 120
Targeted Hormone Support for Women
Product Code: estro-ease-BSP
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Estro-Ease features very specific nutrients and botanicals at clinically significant levels designed to support healthy hormonal balance and estrogen metabolism. A healthy balance of hormones can provide welcome relief for women with symptoms associated with perimenopause and menopause.
DIM is a plant indole derived from cruciferous vegetables. This nutraceutical is shown to improve estrogen handling; improving the ratio between beneficial 2-hydroxyestrone and dangerous 16-hydroxyestrone. Motherwort Extract helps balance estrogenic activity and alleviate many of the symptoms associated with perimenopause and menopause
As a nutritional supplement for women, 2-4 capsules daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 4 Veggie Caps
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Red Clover Leaf Extract 8% 1000 mg
- -(provides 80 mg total Isoflavones; Biochanin A, Formononetin, Genistein and Daidzein)
- Motherwort Extract (standardized 4:1) 300 mg
- Phosphatidyl Complex (provides 100 mg Phosphatidyl Choline) 250 mg
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract (provides 10 mg total Ginsenosides) 200 mg
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) 120 mg
- Black Cohosh Root Extract 80 mg
- -(standardized 2.5% providing 2 mg total Triterpene Glycosides)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Hypromellose.
Suitable for Most Vegetarians.
All Biospec products are manufactured to meet or exceed all GMP standards.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Please consult your physician before taking this or any product which may affect hormone balance.
Individuals with liver disease should avoid Black Cohosh, an important ingredient in this formula.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
To be dispensed only by healthcare professionals.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Made in the USA.
Ratings & Reviews
This works! REALLY!!
I have tried over the counter products and used for a very long period of time and did not see the results until I finally tried Estroease. Unfortunately I got off of these for a couple of months and all my hot flashes came back I think even stronger. I am back on and will not be getting off of these any time soon!!!
Not medical or professional advice