Daily Care Probiotic
Probulin Daily Care is a once daily Probiotic + Prebiotic.
Product Code: daily-care-probiotic-PBLN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Lifestyle challenges such as diet, normal aging, overuse of medications, stress, enviornment, alcohol consumption, and much more may all contribute to digestive imbalance of essential beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria.
- 10 Billion cfu† per capsule
- 12 probiotic strains
- Prebiotic Inulin - food for the probiotic's survival
- Shelf stable
- Supports digestive health
- Supports digestive balance
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with or without food. For best results take at bedtime. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Sodium 11 mg Daily Care Probiotic Blend (10 billion cfu+) 375 mg:
- -Lactobacillus Blend (7 Billion cfu+): Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Reuteri
- -Bifidobacteria Blend (3 Billion cfu+): Bifidobacteria Breve, Bifidobacteria Lactis, Bifidobacteria Longum, Bifidobacteria Bifidum, Bifidobacteria Infantis Inulin (100 mg)
Other Ingredients: Complex Marine Polysaccharides [Brown Seaweed (Lessonia nigrescens)], Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Non-GMO Rice Maltodextrin, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride.
NO: GMO’s Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Dairy, Eggs, Magnesium Stearate, Soy, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors, Artificial Sweeteners or Shellfish.
† at Best By Date as long as recommended storage conditions are maintained.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Refrigeration is not required but may extend shelf life. Store in a cool, dry place at 72°F (22ºC) or below.