Core Level Bone Matrix
Nutritional Support of Bone Health
Product Code: core-level-bone-matrix-NWE
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Core Level Bone Matrix from Nutri-West is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, glandulars and other specific nutrients to support bone health and metabolism. It may also work to lessen certain symptoms of common bone and joint issues.
Your bones never really stop "growing." Your body is always regenerating new bone tissue. But that can get harder as you age. The beneficial ingredients in this supplement include everything from Vitamin D and Calcium to a variety of glandular extracts that can support your skeleton.
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate) 450 mcg (50%)
- Vitamin C (as sago palm) 1,200 mg 1,333%)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (50%)
- Riboflavin 6 mg (461%)
- Niacin 15 mg (93%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg (588%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25 mg (500%)
- Calcium (as aspartate/gluconate/chelate) 35 mg (2%)
- Zinc (as sulfate) 3 mg (27%)
- Manganese (as chelate) 0.500 mg (21%)
- Molybdenum (as chelate) 4 mcg (8%)
- Proprietary Blend 807 mg
- -Bone Meal, Adrenal (bovine), Kidney (bovine), Rutin, Betaine (as hydrochloride), L-Cystine, Liver (bovine), Devils Claw (root), DL-Methionine, Stomach (porcine), Ovary (bovine), Orchic (bovine), Parathyroid (bovine)
Contains fish (Cod).
- High dosages of vitamin C (>1000 mg.) should not be taken by gout patients or by kidney stone formers. Vitamin C is contraindicated in iron overload disease.
- Vitamin D is fat-soluble but not toxic in amounts less than 2400 IU/day.
- Female/male glandulars are contraindicated in cancers of the reproductive organs.
- Hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis patients should avoid vitamin D supplementation.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.