B Complex Plus
Veg Capsules 100
Essential B vitamins
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: b-complex-plus-KL
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
B vitamins are essential nutrients required for optimal health and functioning of numerous systems and biochemical reactions in the body, including energy production, brain, liver and nerve cell function, and muscle tone in the GI tract. Activated forms of folate (Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) are used for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. This high-potency B Complex vitamin supplement is formulated to be hypoallergenic and yeast free.
1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Capsule / % Daily Value
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 15 mg 1,250%
- Riboflavin 17 mg 1,308%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 200 mg 1,250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg 1,176%
- Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE
- (400 mcg) 170%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
- Biotin 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg 2,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg 5%
- Inositol 40 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid 25 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this for my mother, but have also taken it a few times and I burped the vitamin which can happen with B complex supplements. My mom does not have a problem with this vitamin doing that to her.
Not medical or professional advice