B-100 Sustained Release
Nervous System Health
Brand: NOW Foods
Product Code: b-100-sustained-release-NOW
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
NOW Sustained Release B-100 provides B-Vitamins plus Choline and Inositol to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system.
NOW Sustained Release B-100 Tabs provide a full complement of B-Vitamins plus Choline and Inositol and is designed to release over an extended period of time. These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system. B-Vitamins are water soluble, and with the exception of B-12, have limited storage in the body and thus require daily replenishment. While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for vegetarians.
- Nervous system support
- Supports energy production
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian/Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
This product is designed to release over an extended period of time.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (from Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1) 100 mg 8333%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 100 mg 7692%
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 100 mg 625%
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg 5882%
- Folate(400 mcg folic acid) 667 mcg DFE 167%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 4167%
- Biotin 100 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg 2000%
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) 35 mg 6%
- Inositol 100 mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), silica and vegetarian coating.
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Natural color variations may occur in this product.