Athlete's Foot Quick Drying Antifungal Formula
Athlete’s Foot Mask is packed with natural, anti-fungal botanicals, as well as tolnaftate.
Brand: Quantum Health
Product Code: athletes-foot-quick-drying-antifungal-formula-QHT
Servings per Container: 0.75 Oz
- Heals Most Problems within Days
- Relieves Itching and Burning
- Eliminates Fungus
- Kills Odor-Causing Bacteria
- Quick Drying Mask That's More Comfortable Than Creams Or Sprays
Unlike most athlete's foot remedies, which are creams or spray, ours is in a mask form. A mask is a cream that is applied to the foot, then dries (in minutes) and adheres to the spaces between the toes, protecting and healing. The mask adheres to the skin comfortably all day -- under socks and shoes or sandals. It washes off easily and has a fresh, clean fragrance. Superior adhesion combined with powerful anti-fungals make this a superior athlete's foot product.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
Pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting shoes and change socks at least once daily.
- Active Ingredient / Purpose:
- Tolnaftate 1.0% / Antifungal.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Allantoin, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Bentonite, Citric Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycereth-7 Cocoate, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hibiscus Syriacus (Althaea) Extract, Kaolin, Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Menthol, Methyl Paraben, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil, Panthenol, Propyl Paraben, Purified Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Stearic Acid, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Extract, Zinc Oxide.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or no improvement within four weeks.
Do not use on children under two years old unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center.