Buzz Away Extreme Natural Insect Repllent Deet-Free
Deet-Free Insect Repellent - Repels Mosquitoes and Ticks
Product Code: buzz-away-extreme-insect-repellent-QHT-8-oz
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Made from essential plant oils and other natural ingredients, Buzz Away Extreme's safe, DEET-free formula wards off mosquitoes for up to 4 hours and ticks for up to 2 1/2 hours. Why expose yourself and your family to harsh chemical products when a proven, natural repellent has you covered?
- Up to 4 Hour Protection from Mosquitoes
- Up to 2 1/2 hours Protection from Ticks
- The Buzz Away Extreme Formula repelled mosquitoes for up to 8.5 hours
- in USDA test.
Handy pump spray bottle is ready whenever you need protection from buzzing outdoor pests.
Shake well before using. Apply evenly to all exposed skin. To apply to face, spray on hands, then apply to face with fingers, avoiding eyes and mouth. Reapply as needed. For added protection, apply to clothing.
- Active Ingredients:
- Castor Oil (8%), Geranium Oil (6%), Soybean Oil (3%), Cedarwood Oil (1.5%), Citronella Oil (1.0%), Peppermint Oil (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.25%).
- Inert Ingredients: (79.75% total):
- Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Wintergreen Oil.
Do not get in eyes. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips. Do not apply to hands of children. Apply to children only with adult supervision.
- If in eyes: Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Keep eye wide open while rinsing. Do not rub affected area. Get medical attention of irritation develops and persists.
- If irritation on skin: Thoroughly wash with soap and water. If irritation persists or allergic reactions occur, see a physician.
- If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed in a dry, cool, and well ventilated place.
If empty, do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.
Ratings & Reviews
Not medical or professional advice