Zinc Picolinate 15 Mg
Veg Capsules 60
Zinc Picolinate 15 mg (M210) by Thorne Research provides zinc as picolinate, a highly bioavailable and easily utilized form.
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: zinc-picolinate-15-mg-THR
Servings per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
- Those who may be zinc deficient include the elderly and the immuno-compromised among others
- Zinc deficiency can have an adverse effect on many bodily functions
- Zinc is essential for growth, immune function, and testosterone metabolism and is a cofactor for superoxide dismutase (SOD), an antioxidant enzyme
- Zinc is important for genetic expression, and cell growth and division
- Zinc has been shown to support general wellness and beneficially impact eye, reproductive, and connective tissue health
- Zinc picolinate is absorbed to a high degree providing the greatest benefit for effective supplementation
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
- Thorne Products Never Contain:
- Aspartame, Eggs, Fructose (as HFCS or corn sugar), Gluten, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), Stearates, or Sucralose.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu) ratio.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Will definitely buy afain
by Rebecca -
I take zinc at bedtime to help my immune system
by Maureen -
I take it to boost my immune system
Very easy to take
by kayhless -
This is a tiny capsule so it's very easy to take, I like the smaller dose as it's just right for me. I like Thorne's products overall.
by May -