Zinc Lozenges Wild Berry Flavor
Immune System Support
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: zinc-lozenges-NWA
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Lozenges
Zinc Lozenges Wild Berry Flavor from Nature’s Way provides antioxidant support for a healthy immune system, support for cellular development.
Zinc Lozenges Wild Berry Flavor from Nature’s Way is a dietary supplement that contains zinc, vitamin C, and Echinacea that may support free radical scavenging antioxidants for support of a healthy immune system and cellular development.
Zinc supports enzyme activity and biochemical reactions in the body. These enzymes and reactions in the body are essential to the formation of compounds like superoxide dismutase. This compound supports the production of free radical scavenging antioxidants that are part of a healthy immune response to internal challenges. Zinc is also believed to support the maintenance of taste sensitivity, may support protein and DNA synthesis, and may help to maintain glucose levels already within the normal range, including support for a healthy reproductive system.
This formula also includes Echinacea that contains compounds that include olysaccharides, glycoproteins, alkamides, volatile oils, and flavonoids. These compounds are believed to provide antioxidants and support for the healthy development of cells. The vitamin C in this formula may support a healthy immune system, and may provide support for the normal function of zinc.
- Provide antioxidants
- May support a healthy immune system
- Seeks to support protein and DNA synthesis
- Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, or preservatives
- Wild berry flavor
Adults: Take 1 lozenge every two hours, up to 6 lozenges daily. Do not use for more than 7 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg (111%)
- Zinc (as citrate, gluconate) 23 mg (209%)
- Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower) 20 mg
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, fructose, mannitol, natural flavor, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium stearate, French vanilla flavor, stevia leaf extract.
Contains NO: salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, or preservatives.
- This product is only for use in adults (18 years and older).
- Do not take this product on an empty stomach to avoid a minor upset stomach.
- Do not chew or swallow the lozenge whole.
- Dissolve completely in mouth.
- Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions.
- Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family including ragweed should use this product with caution.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Love these Zinc Lozenges
I have been using for over a year, pleasant wild berry flavor and love the product!
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg 11%
Zinc (as zinc citrate and gluconate) 23 mg 209%
Echinacea Purpurea (stem, leaf, flower) 20 mg