Wild Yam Complex
Wild Yam Complex contains Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Shatavari, Korean Ginseng, St John’s Wort and Sage.
Product Code: wild-yam-complex-SP-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
This combination of herbs contains many compounds including steroidal saponins (such as shatavarin-I and dioscin), ginsenosides, an essential oil (containing monoterpenes, including thujone), triterpene glycosides, phenolic compounds (such as rosmarinic acid), naphthodianthrones hypericin and pseudohypericin (hypericins), flavonoids and phenolics. This tablet contains two herbs with standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality.
The St John's Wort component of this tablet is standardized to contain 300 mcg of hypericins per tablet, and the Korean Ginseng component contains 1.3 mg per tablet of ginsenosides (calculated as Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT by HPLC).
The herbs in Wild Yam Complex are used traditionally to:
- provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menopause
- maintain feelings of general well-being
- calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mild mood swings
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms associated with the menstrual cycle
1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 2
- Wild Yam root and rhizome 4:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Dioscorea villosa root and rhizome 400 mg
- Shatavari root 4:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Asparagus racemosus root 400 mg
- St John's Wort herb flowering top 6:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Hypericum perforatum herb flowering top 600 mg
- -Containing hypericins 300 mcg
- Sage aerial parts 5:1 extract 58 mg
- -from Salvia officinalis aerial parts herb 290 mg
- Black Cohosh root 5:1 extract 20 mg
- -from Actaea racemosa root 100 mg
- Korean Ginseng root 5:1 extract 15 mg
- -from Panax ginseng root 75 mg
- -Containing ginsenosides 1.3 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, calcium phosphate, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, maltodextrin and glucose.
Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
Caution in patients with liver problems, who frequently use alcohol or take any medications.
Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician.
Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g., sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.