Whole Body Formula Drink Mix
Formula, 20 mg Lutein, 4 mg Zeaxanthin, a Multivitamin, and a Proprietary blend of key eye nutrients
Product Code: whole-body-formula-drink-mix-MXV
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 9.77 Oz
No need to buy separate supplements for eye health and multivitamin support! MaxiVision Whole Body Formula contains:
- A balanced multivitamin
- One of the highest potencies of Lutein and Zeaxanthin on the market – important for rebuilding macular pigment optical density (MPOD)
- A Proprietary Blend of newly researched antioxidants and ingredients like Taurine, Bilberry Extract and Resveratrol to support eye health and overall health
- Easy-to-swallow single serving drink mix powder
Just once a day: Mix one level scoop of powder into a 6 to 8 oz glass of water or juice during a meal or as directed by your health care professional and drink it. It's all your eye vitamins and all your multivitamins...all at once.
- Serving Size: One (1) Level Scoop (9.23 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 30
- Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2%
- -Sugars 4 g
- Vitamin A 10 mg 83%
- Vitamin C 500 mg 556%
- Vitamin D3 30 mcg 150%
- Vitamin E 268 mg 1787%
- Thiamin 10 mg 833%
- Riboflavin 10 mg 769%
- Niacin 40 mg 250%
- Pyridoxine 10 mg 588%
- Folate 300 mcg 128%
- Vitamin B12 100 mcg 4167%
- Biotin 300 mcg 1000%
- Pantothenic Acid 20 mg 200%
- Calcium 45 mg 3%
- Iodine 100 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 100 mg 24%
- Zinc 25 mg 227%
- Selenium 70 mcg 100%
- Copper 1.2 mg 134%
- Manganese 2 mg 87%
- Chromium 50 mcg 143%
- Molybdenum 50 mcg 111%
- Potassium 80 mg 2%
- Lutein (contains Flora GLO) 20 mg
- Zeaxanthin 4 mg
- Lycopene 1 mg
- Taurine (as L-taurine base) 410 mg
- Bilberry extract, powdered (fruit) 300 mg
- Proprietary Blend 135 mg
- -Alpha lipoic acid
Contains Soy. Contains natural source Vitamin E.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if inner safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) demonstrated beneficial effects of oral supplementation with antioxidant vitamins and minerals on the development of advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD) in persons with at least intermediate AMD (bilateral large drusen with or without pigment changes). Observational data suggest that other oral nutrient supplements might further reduce the risk of progression to advanced AMD.
The primary purpose of Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of lutein+zeaxanthin (L+Z) and/or omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid (LCPUFA) supplementation in reducing the risk of developing advanced AMD. The study will also assess the reduction in zinc and the omission of beta-carotene from original AREDS formulation.