Vitaprime Tablets Multi Iron-Free by Klaire Labs
Iron-Free Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Trace Element Supplement
Product Code: vitaprime-tablets-multi-iron-free-KL-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
This moderate potency multiple vitamin/mineral/trace element supplement is provided in just 2 tablets daily, yet provides significant amounts of essential nutrients in well-utilized forms. It is ideal as a convenient daily insurance formula and a good alternative for those who cannot or are reluctant to take the recommended 6 daily tablets or capsules of our more comprehensive MultiThera® formulas.
VitaPrime® utilizes similar nutrient sources as MultiThera® formulas to maintain efficient bioavailability, but contains reduced amounts of calcium and magnesium and several other nutrients. Activated forms of folate and vitamin B12 are included along with efficiently utilized mineral forms and fat-soluble vitamins. Compared to common, over-the-counter multivitamin products delivered in 1 tablet daily, VitaPrime® offers enhanced antioxidant protection, broader trace element nutrition, and augmented B vitamin support.
This core foundation of essential nutrients thus provides an extra measure of nutritional protection that can be recommended for routine daily use.
- Adults: 2 tablets daily with food.
- Children 4 to 14: With Adult Supervision, take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by healthcare professional.
- Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 1,800 mcg RAE / 200%
- -(58% 1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 42% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate).
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 250 mg / 278%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 15 mcg / 75%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 85 mg / 567%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg / 50%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 25 mg / 2,083%
- Riboflavin 15 mg / 1,154%
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide and 33% as niacin) 60 mg NE / 375%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg / 882%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE / 170%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg / 2,083%
- Biotin 300 mcg / 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50 mg / 1,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg / 14%
- Calcium (95% as calcium citrate-malate and 5% as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg / 8%
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg / 100%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 100 mg / 24%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg / 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg / 364%
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg / 222%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg / 87%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 150 mcg / 429%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 100 mcg / 222%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
- -(85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid complex (50% bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methylchalcone)
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 4 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 20 mcg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearine, acacia gum, magnesium stearate, natural citrus flavor, and cellulose coating.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°-85°F) away from direct light.
Ratings & Reviews
Great multivitamin, a higher quality product vs. other brands
Not medical or professional advice
Would likely continue using this product and distributor.
by G. -
Use product twice daily as suggested. Klaire Labs has reputation of excellence regarding their supplements. I have used various of them for two years. Glad to find this distributor.
Not medical or professional advice