Vitaprime Capsule Formula Multi Iron-Free
Two-per-day multiple, iron-free
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: vitaprime-capsule-formula-multi-iron-free-KL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
This moderate potency multiple vitamin/mineral/trace element supplement is provided in just 2 tablets or capsules daily, yet provides significant amounts of essential nutrients in well-utilized forms. It is ideal as a convenient daily insurance formula and a good alternative for those who cannot or are reluctant to take the recommended 6 daily tablets or capsules of our more comprehensive MultiThera® formulas.
VitaPrime® utilizes similar nutrient sources as MultiThera® formulas to maintain efficient bioavailability, but contains reduced amounts of calcium and magnesium and several other nutrients. Activated forms of folate and vitamin B12 are included along with efficiently utilized mineral forms and fat-soluble vitamins. Compared to common, over-the-counter multivitamin products delivered in 1 tablet daily, VitaPrime® offers enhanced antioxidant protection, broader trace element nutrition, and augmented B vitamin support. This core foundation of essential nutrients thus provides an extra measure of nutritional protection that can be recommended for routine daily use.
- Adults: 2 capsules daily with food.
- Children 4 to 14: Administer 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 1,800 mcg RAE 200%
- -(58% (1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 42% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid USP) 180 mg 200%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 15 mcg 75%
- Vitamin E 85 mg 567%
- -(as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol)
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 50%
- Thiamine (as thiamin HCl) 25 mg 2,083%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin) 15 mg 1,154%
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide and 33% as niacin) 60 mg NE 375%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg 882%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -(400 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083%
- Biotin 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50 mg 1000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg 14%
- Calcium 45 mg 3%
- -(90% as calcium citrate-malate and 10% as calcium D-pantothenate)
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 40 mg 10%
- -(75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS magnesium bisglycinate chelate)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg 364%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg 222%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 65 mg
- -(50 mg as citrus bioflavonoid complex, min. 50% bioflavonoids, and 15 mg as hesperidin methylchalcone)
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 4 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 20 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), stearic acid, silicon dioxide, and natural citrus flavor.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Ratings & Reviews
Best multi vitamin
Been using this for years. It’s the best multi vitamin I’ve ever used
Not medical or professional advice
Great Choice of Multivitamin
by Karen -
This product is proving to be fantastic overall. The potency for 2 capsules and the value for that have made it perfect for my needs. Wish I would have found this sooner but glad to have it now for all the benefits it provides.
Not medical or professional advice