Vitamin/Mineral Base Powder
A highly soluble Vitamin/Mineral Base Powder, whcih contains required vitamins and minerals in balanced amounts and in their most bioavailable forms.
Brand: Metabolic Maintenance
Product Code: vitamin-mineral-base-powder-MTM
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Servings
Along with the active vitamin forms of riboflavin 5 phosphate and methylcobalamin, this powder contains chelated mineral glycinates of magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and molybdenum. Chromium niacinate and L-selenomethionine are superior forms of these minerals and calcium is provided as fully-reacted citrate with a very fine particle size for less grittiness.
- Provides key nutrients in bioavailable forms
- Contains beneficial trace minerals
- Tasteless and easily dissolved powder
One (1) level scoop (5.2 g daily) into juice or beverage. Best taken with a meal or as directed by healthcare provider.
- Serving Size: One level scoop (5.2 g daily)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (5500 IU as Beta Carotene and 2500 IU as Palmitate) 2400 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (1000 IU as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (100 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate and Mixed Tocopherols 67 mg
- Vitamin K (a K-1) 100 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate) 5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg NE
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg
- Folate (400 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, calcium salt) 667 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 500 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Bisglycinate) 250 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) 5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate) 25 mcg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 1 mg
- Glycine 1100 mg
Natural vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
Contains no egg, gluten, dairy, nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Linda -
Excellent multi vitamin/mineral supplement. Should be a regular daily habit for good nutrition, especially for those that don't eat very healthy.
Easy to take.
by Mechanic -
mix with water or milk or a mixture of both.
by LJ -
I'm not good at pill taking and I found this powder make milk taste creamy.Do not be turned off by the orange color when mixed with milk.I put it in my cereal or mix in a glass of milk.good tasting product!
by LJ -
It makes milk creamier,doesn't change the taste of grapefruit juice.
Cstm Vit. / Min. Base Powder - Met. Mai
by Bethanny -
One scoop mixed in 8 oz glass of purified water.