Vitamin E 400 (with Mixed Tocopherols)
Vitamin E 400 IU from Vital Nutrients is a dietary supplement containing tocopherols, the bioactive forms of vitamin E, which provide optimal antioxidant support for the nervous system, heart, blood vessels, and brain.
Brand: Vital Nutrients
Product Code: vitamin-e-400-mixed-tocopherols-VTN
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Softgels
Vitamin E 400 IU for Antioxidant Support
Vitamin E 400 IU contains mixed tocopherols from natural sources, including d-alpha, beta, gamma, and delta. These are the most biologically forms of vitamin E and seek to provide optimal antioxidant support when compared to some competing vitamin E formulas.
Vitamin E 400 IU Benefits
- Promotes antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy blood vessels
- Supports the nervous system
- No gluten, dairy, peanut, tree nut, and egg
- No of artificial flavors, colors, gluten, dairy, soy, sweeteners, excipients (fillers, coatings, binders), and sugar
- Contains naturally occurring antioxidants, d-alpha, beta, gamma, and delta tocopherols
Vitamin E is a free radical scavenger that seeks to support many areas of the body. Vitamin E 400 IU from Vital Nutrients is a quality and bioactive source of vitamin E to provide free radical scavenging antioxidants and support for overall health and wellbeing.
Recommended Dosage: 1 or 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin E 400 IU
- -(d-alpha tocopherol)
- Mixed Tocopherols 50-60 mg
- -(as d-Beta, d-Gamma, and d-Delta)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Soybean Oil.
Contains no coatings, binders, fillers, or dairy, wheat, eggs, yeast, commercial sugars, starch, preservatives, or hydrogenated oil. Contains Soy.
EXCLUDES: Coatings, Binders, *Gluten (wheat, rye, barley), *Milk/Dairy (casein, whey), *Egg Protein, Sugar.
*Verified by Independent Testing
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking.
Independently tested for authenticity, potency, dual rancidity (peroxides & anisidines), stability and bacteria, yeast and mold counts.