Vitamin D Test Kit
Simple, at-home finger prick test that measures the amount of D3 in our blood by the gold standard LC-MS/MS method.
Brand: Carlson Labs
Product Code: vitamin-d-test-kit-CL
Quantity per Container: 1 Kit
Vitamin D blood levels in the range of 30-100 ng/mL have been associated with bone, immune, brain, and heart health. Results are sent within two weeks.
Once we know our vitamin D levels, we can make diet and lifestyle modifications to improve our levels in as little as a few months (if needed). Progress can be monitored by taking another test.
- Collect Sample: A simple finger prick test will draw a few drops of blood.
- Mail Sample: The drop is mailed to OmegaQuant, where vitamin D status will be assessed.
- Get Results: Results will be sent to the email address provided within one to two weeks.
- Modify Diet: Dietary modifications may be recommended to help increase our score (if it is low).
- Keep With It and Monitor Level: It typically takes about two to three months to increase our level. Monitor progress by taking a Vitamin D Test every 3 to 4 months.
- 1 Test Kit
Keep out of reach of cildren
The results from this test are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.