Vita Chews for Kids
Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Trace Element For Kids with Natural Cherry and Orange Flavors
Product Code: vita-chews-for-kids-NBX
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
These chewable multi-vitamin and mineral tablets are formulated with the finicky palates of children in mind. Kids who taste-tested this product gave their unanimous approval. Adults who have a hard time swallowing regular pills liked them equally well.
- A balanced mix of 26 important nutrients in a well-tolerated, easy-to-absorb form is supplied in a base of all-natural sweeteners and flavors
- VitaChews® contain higher potencies for certain nutrients than typically found in most other children’s multivitamins and many adult formulations
- Two chewable tablets provide three times the RDA for vitamins C and E, and two times the RDA for most B-vitamins
- Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor are included to help ensure more complete vitamin A nutrition
- Mixed, natural-source carotenes are used instead of synthetic beta-carotene for more complete antioxidant action
- Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, is included to help ensure more immediate effects on metabolism compared to folic acid, the form commonly used in fortified foods and supplements
- Children age 4 and over: Chew 2 tablets per day with meals.
- Adults: Chew 2 tablets, once or twice per day with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrates 3 g 1%
- -Sugars 3 g
- Vitamin A (56% (2,500 I.U.) 4,500 I.U. 90%
- -as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) from D. salina and 44% (2,000 IU) as vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg 300%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 I.U. 250%
- Vitamin E 90 I.U. 300%
- -(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg 100%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 3 mg 200%
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg 200%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 4 mg 200%
- Folate (as Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12 mcg 200%
- Biotin USP 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP) 20 mg 200%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 100 mg 10%
- Iron (as carbonyl iron) 4 mg 22%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide and kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 100 mg 25%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate***) 5 mg 33%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg 100%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate***) 2 mg 100%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate***) 120 mcg 100%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***) 75 mcg 100%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, dextrates, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, natural orange flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate, and licorice extract.
- **Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- ***Albion Laboratories
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Ratings & Reviews
Huge and smell and taste terrible.
by Rebecca -
Well, I will start off with the positive. These are LOADED with great vitamins and minerals. However, they are not ""chews"", as the name suggests. They are HUGE chalky tablets that taste and smell terrible. I couldn't even take them, let alone my picky 10 year old. Will not be buying again and won't even finish this bottle. Disappointed because the vitamin and mineral content is unmatched. Too Bad.
Not medical or professional advice