Vectomega Salmon Omega-3 EPA/DHA
Healthy Heart, Brain, and Eyes from North Atlantic Salmon
Brand: Terry Naturally
Product Code: vectomega-salmon-omega-3-epa-dha-TNT
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Vectomega Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides is made from North Atlantic Salmon and is unlike any other omega-3 supplement you can find. The natural Omega-3s are bound to phospholipids and peptides, so they are better absorbed than fish oil triglycerides.
- Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides
- Powerful nutrients for supporting your brain, heart & eyes
- Superior absorption
- Phospholipids - crucial support for heart, brain, and eye health
- Peptides - not found in fish oil or krill oil - vital for supporting mood, immune, focus, and overall health
- Bioidentical DHA/EPA in their natural form that your body loves best - unlike fish oil or krill oil
- Patented French hexane-free extraction process
- Proven stability, zero rancidity
- Just one capsule daily!
- Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure
- Never chemically altered or artificially spiked
Adults: 1 capsule daily, may increase to 1 capsule twice daily for additional support.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per 1 Capsule (Veg):
- Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex 214 mg
- -Featuring Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsule), gum arabic, magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.