Multivitamin/mineral complex with enhanced support for cardiovascular and liver health
Product Code: ultranutrient-PEC-180-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
UltraNutrient is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support cardiovascular and liver health. UltraNutrient contains forms of vitamins and minerals recognized for their potency and ability to be readily utilized in the body.
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health
- Comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 3750 mcg 417%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) (fat-soluble vitamin C) 21 mg 23%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg 893%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 50 mg 4,167%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (vitamin B2)) 34.7 mg 2,669%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate) 86 mg 538%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 20.9 mg 1,229%
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)) 667 mcg DFE 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 20,833%
- Biotin 400 mcg 1,333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg 4,000%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/malate) 150 mg 12%
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12.5 mg 114%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg 109%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 250 mcg 714%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 60 mcg 111%
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49 mg 1%
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (thioctic acid) 50 mg
- Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) extract (flower and leaf) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 2% vitexins)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 100 mg
- -(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 5% gingerols)
- Coenzyme Q10 25 mg
- Setria® glutathione (reduced) 25 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 722 mcg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Chris -
I was given this specific supplement to prevent oxidation and inflammation in both arteries and my body it was given to me by a Endocrine specialist
by Chris -
This is third party tested and has in it what the label says
Very good product
by Denver gal -
I have been using this product for about 2 years now and really like it. My naturopath doctor prescribed it for me as one of the best vitamins produced. I haven't had any stomach issues with it either.
by Trying to stay healthy -
Almost everything you need in a day!
by Vitamin Queen
Ultra Nutrient is chock full of nutrients. I do, however, add 2000mg of epa/dha, extra vitamin c and a probiotic to my regiment.