ThroatCalm Sore Throat
Sore Throat Relief
Product Code: throatcalm-sore-throat-BOR
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
ThroatCalm tablets help relieve minor sore throat associated with colds and hoarseness from overused vocal cords. The homeopathic tablets dissolve under the tongue, causing no additional pain to swallow.
- Targets red, raw sore throats associated with colds with intense thirst, intense salivation, or with pain spreading to the ears. Cold symptoms and sore throat frequently occur concurrently.
- Ideal for teachers, coaches, singers, actors, tour guides, speakers, vocal sports fans, radio and television hosts, or anyone prone to hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 12 and up
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Active Ingredients - Purpose:
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS - Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords
- Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS - Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves red and sore throat
- Bromium 3C HPUS - Relieves swollen and painful tonsils
- Bryonia 3C HPUS - Relieves sore throat with intense thirst
- Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg mercury per dose) - Relieves sore throat with intense salivation
- Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS - Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS - Relieves raw sore throat
- Spongia Tosta 3C HPUS - Relieves hoarseness with dry throat
Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Lactose, Magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use: in children under 12 years of age, if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.