The Big One Multivitamin with Iron
Metabolic Maintenance’s very popular one-per-day multivitamin and mineral supplement, with iron.
Brand: Metabolic Maintenance
Product Code: the-big-one-multivitamin-with-iron-MTM
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
The Big One® with Iron is a high-potency, one-per-day multivitamin/mineral capsule containing key nutrients at optimal levels. Although it provides a strong foundational range of nutrients to fill nutritional gaps in your diet, The Big One® with Iron can also be combined with additional supplements to further individualize your supplemental regimen. The Big One® with Iron is recommended for women in their childbearing years, those with low dietary intake of iron, or anyone requiring supplementary iron as determined by a healthcare professional. All three Big One® formulas contain the highest quality activated nutrients with no non-nutritive additives.
This formula features highly bioavailable, methylated forms of folate (L-methylfolate) and B-12 (methylcobalamin), phosphorylated forms of riboflavin and B-6, chelated minerals, natural mixed carotenoids, natural vitamin E and iron as ferrous bis-glycinate, a well-tolerated, bioavailable form.
- Provides key nutrients in bioavailable forms
- Provides beneficial trace minerals
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Contains antioxidants with diverse contributions to healthy cellular function and repair.
One (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Capsule:
- Vitamin A 8,000 IU
- -(as 63% Natural Mixed Carotenoids and 37% Retinyl Palmitate)
- Vitamin C 150 mg
- -(as Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E 100 IU
- -(as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate and Mixed Tocopherols)
- Vitamin K 100 mcg
- -(as K-1 and K-2 M7)
- Thiamine 25 mg
- -(Vitamin B-1 as Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Riboflavin 25 mg
- -(as Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 mg
- Vitamin B-6 25 mg
- -(as Pyridoxine HCI and Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate)
- Folate 400 mcg
- -(as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methycobalamin )100 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 100mg
- Iron (as Iron Bis-Glycinate) 10mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 100 mcg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate ) 5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Niacinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate) 50 mcg
- Betaine HCL 25 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sufate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian cellulose capsule.
Vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
No, none of Metabolic Maintenance products contain gluten, lactose, nuts/peanuts, or egg. Excipient-free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading causew of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.