TestoQuench for Women
Veg Capsules 120
Support for Healthy Testosterone Balance in Women
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: testo-quench-women-DGL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
TestoQuench™ for Women, provided by Douglas Laboratories® is a Hormone Specific Formulation of anti-androgens and androgen antagonists. This combination is designed to support the healthy function of skin, hair, heart, breasts, vagina and other testosterone sensitive tissues in women.
TestoQuench for Women is a synergistic combination of phytoantiandrogens designed to restore healthy hormone balance by calming and supporting the ideal function of testosterone sensitive tissues. Phytoantiandrogens are a class of phyto-compounds that decrease tissue sensitivity to androgens or decrease androgen activity, predominantly through the action of 5-alpha-reductase inhibition, which decreases conversion of testosterone to the more androgenic dihydrotestosterone. The synergistic combination of specific herbs in TestoQuench support important functions associated with optimal testosterone health in women:
- Restore and promote normal, healthy androgen functions
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels
- Promotes healthy immune function, supporting inflammation
- Helps normalize the function of skin, heart, breasts, prostate, brain and other tissues sensitive to testosterone
- Supports healthy brain function, memory, and cognition, enhances mood while promoting tranquility
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2-4 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend 1,440 mg
- -Paeonia root extract (Paeonia lactiflora, standardized to 10% paeoniflorin), Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Saw Palmetto berry extract (Serenoa repens, standardized to 25% fatty acids), Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare), Pygeum africanum extract (bark, standardized to 2.5% sterols), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaves), Nettle leaf extract (Urtica dioica, standardized to 1% silica), Vitex-agnus castus (berry, standardized to 0.5% agnuside)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Great supplement for PCOS
by lobby -
My health care professional recommended this after I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Testoquench has helped SO MUCH. My facial hair has slowed, my skin is softer.
Not medical or professional advice