Super C Plus
Controlled Release Vitamin C
Product Code: super-c-plus-MNT
Servings per Container: 100 Tablets
Vitamin C enhances the immune system, is important for cardiovascular health, helps produce collagen and is a powerful antioxidant preventing free radical damage.
- Protection of DNA from free radical damage
- Anticarcinogenic properties, regenerating vitamin E and enhancing other antioxidants.
- Collagen synthesis and maintenance of connective tissue
- Stimulating the immune system
- Cardiovascular and neurological health
- Promoting wound healing
- Maintaining adrenals and ovaries, and preventing free radical damage to sperm
- Protecting against cataract formation
- Maintaining tissue growth and repair, including healthy gum tissue
Take 1 controlled released tablet per day with food, or as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
To be used as a dietary supplement in a normal food program.
Do not refrigerate.
- Serving Size: 1 tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg (1,666%)
- Citrus bioflavonoids (orange and lemon flavonoid glycosides) 50 mg
Contains NO: starch, corn, milk, wheat, yeast, sugar, eggs, salt, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives or fish derivatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.