Serenaid Multi Enzyme
Veg Capsules 180
Vegetarian enzymes with high DPP-IV activity hydrolyze casein, gluten, and other small peptides
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: serenaid-multi-enzyme-KL
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
A proprietary blend of microbial enzymes, SerenAid® is specifically formulated to assist in breaking down a broad range of plant and animal proteins, including casein (milk and dairy products), gluten (wheat, rye, oats, barley, and other grains), and soy proteins. The inclusion of Exorphinase® differentiates SerenAid® from other digestive enzyme formulas. This proprietary, high-activity enzyme blend of peptidase and protease with dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity can assist in hydrolyzing small protein peptides, including casomorphins and gluteomorphins that can adversely affect the central nervous system in some individuals. The enzymes in this formulation are pH-stable, demonstrating activity over a wide range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 12).
- First fungal-based enzyme formulation to offer dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity formulated to support the unique proteolytic needs of children on the spectrum
- High serine proteinase DPP-IV activity, to cleave the post-proline bonds and prolyl bonds near the N-terminus of proteins and peptides
- Post-proline and prolyl bond cleavage supports proteolysis of casein, gluten, and their exorphin peptides, casomorphins and gluteomorphins
- Proprietary, patented combination of peptidase and protease enzymes with DPP-IV activity to support hydrolysis of exorphin (opiate-acting) peptides
2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Exorphinase® Proprietary Enzyme Blend 455 mg
- --Peptidase and Protease Enzymes (54,000 HUT, 130 AP, 50 SAPU) with Endopeptidase, Exopeptidase, and Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity and 20 mg Lactase (2,000 ALU)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, and coconut oil powder.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.