Sea Berry Seed Oil
Sea Berry Seed Oil has long been used a s a topical treatment to aid in the relief of skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, acne, dermatitis and other skin ailments.
Product Code: sea-berry-seed-oil-SIB-30-ml
Quantity per Container: 30 Ml
Rescue for problematic skin:
- Acts quickly, readily absorbed
- Regenerative and restorative
- Calms irritation and redness(Sea Buckthorn) seed oil
- Effective anti-aging treatment
- Soothes minor cuts, burns and sunburn
- 100% USDA Certified Organic
Our therapeutic grade, organic Sea Berry (Sea Buckthorn) seed oil will help restore damaged skin to its natural, beautiful state.
Topically rub 2-4 drops onto affected area.
- 100% therapeutic grade organic Sea Berry (Sea Buckthorn) seed oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides)
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store under normal conditions.
The T7 Difference:
- Our Turkestanica Sea Berry is an Omega-7 powerhouse unmatched in its nutrient profile. Packed with over 190 bioactive compounds, it thrives in the extreme alpine environment of the Himalayan Highlands to provide you with unmatched health and beauty benefits. Our fair trade practices promote equal and sustainable relationships between our company and the villagers who harvest and process our berries. This includes fair wages, processes that are environmentally sustainable, and healthy, safe working conditions. T7 is unique to SIBU and embodies the distinctive differences between us and other sea buckthorn companies. All SIBU products are PETA Certified, cruelty-free and Vegan, made in the USA, GMO Free and Gluten Free.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for rosacea
I was fighting a rosacea flare for several months. Knowing how expensive dermatologist meds are and having had so-so results in the past, I found this product. It quickly cleared my skin and it is as soft and as clear as it has ever been. That is saying something, at 55 years of age. I can't imagine ever giving it up, even with no rosacea outbreaks. I use 4 drops at night.
Not medical or professional advice