Sleep and Recovery
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: recoverypro-chocolate-THR
Servings per Container: 12
Quantity per Container: 17.7 Oz
RecoveryPro™ is a blend of alpha-lactalbumin, natural-source GABA (PharmaGABA), and magnesium bisglycinate - in a chocolate-flavored powder that mixes easily in water and tastes great hot or cold.
- When taken before bedtime, RecoveryPro™:
- -Supports restful sleep
- -Optimizes nighttime muscle recovery
- -Enhances lean muscle mass while you sleep
- -Lowers cortisol to modulate stress
- Who can benefit from RecoveryPro™?
- -Athletes - from elite athletes to high school athletes to weekend warriors
- -Someone who has trouble sleeping
- -An individual who needs help coping with stress
- -The elderly or someone who needs muscle strengthening support
- What do the ingredients do?
- -Whey protein - 90% alpha-lactalbumin
- -More than twice the amount of tryptophan (an amino acid that supports restful sleep) than whey protein isolate, plus the alpha-lactalbumin will increase serum tryptophan levels
- -High in cysteine, an amino acid that enhances glutathione levels and has been linked to athletic performance improvements
- -Great source of branched-chain amino acids for promoting muscle repair
- -Nighttime consumption has been clinically studied to help modulate stress, improve morning alertness, and support memory
- PharmaGABA - natural source GABA
- -A calming brain neurotransmitter that acts like a brake during times of runaway stress
- -Supports restful sleep
- -Induces a relaxed but focused state of mind
- -When combined with whey protein before bed, it promotes lean muscle mass
- Magnesium Bisglycinate - an optimally absorbed form of magnesium
- -Crucial cofactor in the production of ATP, which provides energy for muscles
- -Promotes restful sleep
- -Relaxes both smooth and skeletal muscle
This product is NSF Certified for Sport®. Products marked with NSF logo are Certified for Sport by NSF International, which ensures that the products have been independently tested and verified to be free of more than 200 substances that are banned in athletic competition. The NSF Certified for Sport® program is recognized by the USOC, the NFL, MLB, PGA, LPGA and the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport.
Adults: Mix 1 scoop with 8 ounces of either hot or cold water around bedtime.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (39.5 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 140
- Total Fat 6 g
- -Saturated Fat 5 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9 g
- -Dietary Fiber 2 g
- -Total Sugars 2 g
- --Includes 2 g of Added Sugars
- Protein 13 g
- Calcium 88 mg (7%)
- Magnesium (as TRAACS Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Taste Free) 125 mg (30%)
- Sodium 253 mg (11%)
- Potassium 265 mg (6%)
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate, Lecithin 15.9 g
- L-Tryptophan 390 mg
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Creamer (Coconut Oil, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate and Silicon Dioxide), Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Chocolate Flavor, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Monk Fruit concentrate (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii), Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar, Organic Rice Fiber.
Contains: ingredients derived from milk (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate and Sodium Caseinate) and from soy (Lecithin).
Gluten-free. NSF Certified for Sport.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a coll, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.