Raw Probiotics Men
Veg Capsules 90
85 Billion Live Cultures, 31 Probiotic Strains that Promotes Immune Health and Digestive Function
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: raw-probiotics-men-GOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
A RAW, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of men. RAW Probiotics™ Men offers 31 “original” probiotics specifically formulated for men to support immunity during exercise and physical exertion. RAW Probiotics™ Men also delivers probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics as well as dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.
RAW Probiotics™ Men goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for men:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation
- Supports healthy stress levels, as well as prostate and heart health
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics™—an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics—whole food probiotic formulas providing 30 powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day.
Contents may be separated from capsule and poured into your favorite juice or water.
Can be taken with or without food.
Not intended for children.
Best if refrigerated.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C* 24 mg (270%)
- Vitamin D* 12.5 mcg (500 IU) (63%)
- Vitamin E* 8m g (54%)
- Thiamin* (Vitamin B1) 1 mg (83%)
- Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg (78%)
- Vitamin B6* 1.33 mg (78%)
- Folate* 133 mcg DFE (33%)
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg (417%)
- Pantothenic Acid* 1.92 mg (38%)
- Calcium* 18 mg (1%)
- Iodine* 50 mcg (33%)
- Magnesium* 7 mg (2%)
- Selenium* 23 mcg (42%)
- Copper* 0.18 mg (20%)
- Manganese* 0.67 mg (29%)
- Chromium* 40 mcg (114%)
- Molybdenum* 19.5 mcg (43%)
- RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend 794 mg
- -Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate
- -Lactobacillus plantarum
- -Lactobacillus fermentum
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum
- -Bifidobacterium lactis
- -Bifidobacterium longum
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus
- -Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- -Lactobacillus casei
- -Lactobacillus gasseri
- Eastern European Wild Kefir culture containing:
- -Lactobacillus helveticus
- -Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens
- -Lactobacillus kefirgranum
- -Lactococcus lactis
- -Lactococcus cremoris
- -Streptococcus thermophilus
- -Lactobacillus kefir
- -Lactobacillus parakefir
- -Lactobacillus brevis
- -Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis
- -Leuconostroc lactis
- -Leuconostroc mesenteroides
- -Leuconostroc cremoris
- -Leuconostroc dextranicum
- -Kluyveromyces marxianus
- -Brettanomyces anomalus
- -Debaryomyces hansenii
- -Saccharomyces unisporus
- -Saccharomyces turicensis
- -Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- -Saccharomyces exiguus
- -Torulaspora delbrueckii
- Total Cultures: 85 Billion CFU(1)
- Eastern European RAW Fruit and Veggie Blend 207 mg
- -Red Bell Pepper (fruit), Green Pea (seed), Carrot (root), Plum (fruit), Cherry (fruit), Strawberry (fruit), Raspberry (fruit)
- Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend 56 mg
- -Lactase 600 ALU
- -Protease SP 20,000 HUT
- -Protease S 1,000 APU
- -Aspergillopepsin 10 SAPU
- *From culture of Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic potato starch, organic acacia fiber, organic rice (hull).
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.