Raw Enzymes Women
Veg Capsules 90
Beyond Digestive Enzymes
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: raw-enzymes-women-GOL
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
RAW Enzymes™ Women delivers higher activity per serving of a broader range of enzymes than any other digestive enzyme formula and has been specifically formulated to meet the unique digestive and overall health needs of women - with amplified strength of carbohydrate-digesting enzymes.
RAW Enzymes™ Women is the most complete digestive enzyme formula available today—providing 22 powerful digestive enzymes, probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and antioxidant enzymes including glutathione, catalase and SOD along with powerful probiotics that act as "enzyme factories”—generating additional enzymes—working overtime for extraordinary digestive health.
- Helps your body process difficult-to-digest foods such as dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage
- Supports colon health and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system health
- Reduces occasional post meal gas and bloating
- Supports bone health and a healthy metabolism
- pH optimized enzyme support for the entire digestive tract
- Emerging science suggest that vitamin D supports breast health
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day. Contents may be mixed in your favorite raw juice or water.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin A 67 IU
- Vitamin D 167 IU
- Vitamin K 2 mcg
- -(as Menaquinone 7 MK-7)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.08 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.03 mg
- Niacin 0.33 mg
- -(as Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 0.07 mg
- Folate 17 mcg
- Vitamin B12 3 mcg
- Biotin 6 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.17 mg
- Zinc 0.33 mg
- RAW Enzyme Blend 544 mg:
- -Protein-Digesting Enzymes
- --Bromelain (303,000 PU)
- --Papain (303,000 PU)
- --Peptidase (3,500 HUT)
- --Protease (high pH)(2,525 HUT)[Dairy Digesting]
- --Protease (low pH)(21 SAPU)[Dairy Digesting]
- --Protease (mid pH)(105,000 HUT)[Dairy Digesting]
- --Protease (neutral pH)(3,050 PC)[Dairy Digesting]
- -Carbohydrate-Digesting Enzymes
- --alpha-Galactosidase (531 GaIU)
- --Amylase (27,038 DU)
- --beta-Glucanase (38 BGU)
- --Cellulase (3,400 CU)
- --Glucoamylase (54 AGU)
- --Hemmicellulase (1,040 HCU)
- --Invertase (1,064 SU)
- --Lactase (1,575 ALU)[Dairy Digesting]
- --Maltase (216 DP)
- --Pectinase (54 PGU)
- --Phytase (9 FTU)
- --Xylanase (7OO XU)
- -Fat Digesting Enzymes
- --Lipase (3,870 FIP)
- Enzyme-Generating Probiotic Blend 31 mg:
- -Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii Total Cultures: 500,000,000 CFU
- Nattokinase 67 FU
- Superoxide Dismutase 5 SOD Units
- Mineral Enzyme Activators 1 mg:
- -Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisae), Lacto bacillus bulgaricus.
- RAW. Vegetarian. Gluten and Dairy free. No Binders or Fillers.
As with any dietary supplement, cosnult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
This product did not work for me
by melonie -
I use food enzymes when I am traveling to regulate my digestion. This product does not work as well as some others I have tried. I will go back to using a former brand