Veg Capsules 100
Systemic Enzyme Formula
Product Code: proteoxyme-XYM
Servings per Container: 20
Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
ProteoXyme™ affects cytokine and eicosanoid balance, promotes joint comfort, and supports the body’s ability to maintain tissue integrity. Proteolytic enzymes in ProteoXyme may break down proteins and complexes that can be produced as a result of injury and tissue damage. This activity is believed to aid nutrient and oxygen delivery and may help speed the body’s ability to recover and heal. Acid-resistant capsules facilitate systemic delivery of enzymes.
- Supports Joint Health and Mobility
- Supports Healthy Immune System Balance
- Supports the Body’s Ability to Heal and Maintain Tissue Integrity
- Affects Eicosanoid Production and Cytokine Balance
Take three to five capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 5 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pancreatin 10x (from porcine) 500 mg (125,000 USP)
- Papain (from papaya)(Carica papaya)(fruit) 300 mg (4,800,000 PU)
- Rutin (from Sophora japonica)(leaf) 250 mg
- Bromelain (from pineapple)(Ananas comosus)(stems) 225 mg (540 GDU)
- Trypsin (from porcine) 125 mg (288,000 USP)
- Serrapeptase 99 mg (60,000 U)
- Chymotrypsin (from porcine) 37.5 mg (37,500 USP)
Other Ingredients: Inulin, HPMC (capsule), microcystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, Gluten, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication as well as those with bleeding disorders or liver damage should discuss potential interactions and contraindications with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.