ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula
ProGreens is an All-Natural Blended Variety of "Super Foods" to Promote Health and Antioxidant Activity
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: progreens-advanced-probiotic-formula-NTC
Servings per Container: 9.27 Oz
ProGreens® is an all-natural blended variety of "superfoods" that provide broad-spectrum nutritional support from certified organic grasses and natural food factors not found in isolated vitamins or mineral concentrates. In addition to the green grasses, sea vegetables (seaweed) and algae, ProGreens® contains adaptogenic herbs, active probiotics, fiber, and a variety of nutrient-rich "superfoods".
As a dietary supplement, add 1 scoop (8.8 g) to shaker containing 8 oz. of juice or water, drink immediately.
Best taken on an empty stomach in the morning.
More than one serving daily may be taken if desired.
Keep refrigerated whenever possible, tightly capped.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx. 8.8 grams)
- Amount per serving:
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 37 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 2 g
- Vitamin A 1000 IU
- Vitamin C 16 mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate) 100 IU
- Calcium 29 mg
- Iron 1.8 mg
- Organic wheat grass powder 350 mg
- Organic barley grass powder 350 mg
- Organic alfalfa grass powder 350 mg
- Organic oat grass powder 350 mg
- Organic spirulina 1,000 mg
- Chlorella (cracked-cell) 350 mg
- Dunaliella extract 40 mg
- Dulse powder 30 mg
- Licorice root powder 100 mg
- Eleuthero root extract 130 mg
- Suma root powder 60 mg
- Astragalus root extract 60 mg
- Echinacea purpurea leaf and stem extract 60 mg
- Ginger root powder 5 mg
- Soy lecithin (99% oil-free) 2,000 mg
- Wheat sprout powder 350 mg
- Acerola berry juice powder 200 mg
- Beet juice powder 200 mg
- Spinach powder (1.5% octacosanol)150 mg
- Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA)150 mg
- Bee pollen 150 mg
- Flaxseed powder 500 mg
- Apple pectin and fiber 500 mg
- Total count non-dairy probiotic cultures 5.0 billion
- Lactobacillus group
- (L.rhamnosus A, L.rhamnosus B, L.acidophilus, L.casei, L.bulgaricus) 3.5 billion
- Bifidobacterium group (B.longum, B.breve) 1.0 billion
- Streptococcus thermophilus 0.5 billion
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 500 mg
- Milk Thistle extract (80% silymarin) 60 mg
- Ginkgo leaf extract (24% Ginkgo Flavonglycosides & 6% Terpene lactones) 20 mg
- Green tea extract (60% Catechins) 20 mg
- Grape seed extract (92% Proanthocyanidins) 20 mg
- Bilberry extract (25% Anthocyanidins) 20 mg
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide.
Pregnant or lactating women considering taking more than one serving daily should consult with their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Variations in color may occur.