Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Support Formula
Product Code: progi-soothe-NUM-van
Quantity per Container: 27 Oz
NuMedica ProGI Soothe is an easily digestible, well-tolerated rice protein, providing support for healthy gastrointestinal and hepatic function. The specially processed rice protein in this formula provides a full complement of essential and nonessential amino acids, including the sulfur-containing amino acids cysteine and methionine.
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Support Formula
- Gluten-free and vegetarian
- Meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
Adults: Stir or blend 2 scoops into 8 ounces of water. Take once per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (54.38 g)
- Servings Per Container: 14
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 180
- Total Fat 3 g
- Total Carbohydrates 11 g
- -Dietary Fiber 5 g
- -Total Sugars 1 g
- Protein 26 g
- Vitamin A (as 100% beta carotene) (2,500 IU) 750 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C 250 mg
- -(from potassium, calcium and magnesium ascorbate blend)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (100 IU) 2.5 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) (125 IU) 84 mg
- Thiamin (B1) (as thiamin hydrochloride) 15 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate) 5 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide) 40 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 6 mg
- Folate 340 mcg DFE
- -(as 200 mcg 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 35 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) 320 mg
- Phosphorus (as di-potassium phosphate) 600 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 60 mcg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 280 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 60 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 35 mcg
- Sodium 70 mg
- Potassium 6 5mg
- Flax (Linum usitatissimum) (seed) 6,000 mg
- L-Glutamine 4,316 mg
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum)(hull) extract (40% ellagic acid) 625 mg
- L-Glycine 477 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (as betaine trimethylglycine) 250 mg
- Calcium D-Glucarate 250 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon) 250 mg
- Quercetin 250 mg
- Rutin (Sophora japonica) (flower, bud) 200 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) extract (95% curcuminoids) 200 mg
- L-Taurine 175 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) extract 150 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 150 mg
- Protease 150 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 120 mg
- Watercress (Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum)(aerial) extract (4:1) 100 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) extract 82 mg
- -(95% polyphenols, 45% EGCG, 75% catechins)
- Sodium Sulfate 80 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein, natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, maltodextrin, stevia extract (steviol glycosides), salt.
Contains NO: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor, if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 53 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Ratings & Reviews
Pro Inflamed is GREAT
I was having severe problems from the top to the bottom. I have been taking Pro Inflamed for three weeks and I feel so much better. And I mean so much better. My stomach hurt all the time. It did take this long...my results did not happen overnight. I couldn't be happier! I made a smoothie with mine: 1 cup coconut milk, 1cup frozen peaches, 4 tblsp Pro Inflamed and 1 tblsp brown rice protein powder. Not the best taste...am going to try some truvia with it.
Not medical or professional advice
by Stomach troubles -
Recommended by my Naturopathic Dr and it's been such a help. I really do feel like it's helped heal my stomach and intestines which have been through the ringer this year from other medication. The original flavor is simple to drink- not yummy, but not bad. I've had protein drinks that are far more difficult to get through. I do one scoop each morning in 10 oz water and it's great!
Not medical or professional advice