Prescript-Assist Probiotic & Prebiotic
Veg Capsules 60
Advanced Formula - Supports a Healthy GI Tract
Product Code: prescript-assist-probiotic-prebiotic-PSA-60-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
- 28 Multiple Strains of Soil Based Organisms:
- Replenishes Beneficial Microflora During / After Antibiotic Use
- Reinforces a Strong Immune System
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Health
- No refrigeration required.
Adults: Take one capsule twice per day as a dietary supplement or as needed , as directed by your healthcare professional. Take with or without food.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend: 620 mg
- --Leonardite, Soil Based Organisms (SBO's): Azospirillum brasilense, A.lipoferum, Azotobacter chroococcum, A. vinelandii, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, B. atrophaeus, Bacillus firmus, B. megaterium, B. pumilus, B. subtilis, B. thuringiensis kurstaki, B. circulans, B. clausii, B. coagulans, B. polymyxa, B. sporogenes, B. thuringiensis israelensis, Brevibacillus brevis, Kurthia zopfi, Pseudomonas fluorescens, P. putida, Rodobacter sphaecroides, Rhodococcus rhodochrous, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Rhodospirillum rubrum, Streptomyces griseus, Streptomyces griseoflavus, Streptomyces venezuelae.
Other Ingredients: Zeolite, cellulose (vegetarian capsule), L-leucine, bamboo extract.
Does not contain: lactose, milk, casein, gluten, egg, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soybeans, corn, sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Ratings & Reviews
by Manresa -
Love my vitamins!
A part of my regular supplement regimen
by Lorraine -
I suffer with GERD, and I have found that this probiotic, unlike many others I have tried, is easily tolerated by my stomach and improves my digestion. I notice when I stop taking it.
Yes I would buy this product again.
by Joan -
I would buy this product again.
by Bonnie -
I use it every day and seems to work well. Much better than any other I have tried. Your service was very efficient.
Good quality products for a fair price.
by Sdavis -
This is my best source for the supplements that I can't get locally and sometimes even things I could get locally but the prices are better here.
This product solved my problems
by Becca -
I had been suffering with chronic diarrhea for years. I tried diet changes to no avail. I knew I needed a good probiotic and I tried almost everything on the market. Then my niece suggested I try this one. Within a week, my elimination straightened out
by Long time Prescript Assist user -
The only effective probiotic I ever found. I've been using it for years.
I buy this product again and again! It works!!
by Lu -
Great prebiotic and probiotic! I like the fact that it doesn't have to be refrigerated.
The best one I have found.
After chemo therapy my guts were in really bad shape. I have tried quite a few and this one is FAR better than any others I have tried.
by Mel_ancholia -
I have been using this product for 2 years, first thing in the morning and last think at night. It helps me control inflammation and regulate IBS symptoms.
Best Pre and Probiotic
by TheLookYoungerNowCoach -
I was happy to find a pre and probiotic that did not contain dairy and it is shelf table. The company was very helpful on when you should take the product. I started off with 2 at night now I take 1 at night before bed and it makes a difference in how blo