Nutritional support for pregnancy and lactation
Product Code: prenatal-nutrients-PEC-60-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
This nutrient support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women, provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients. PreNatal Nutrients supports hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production as well as optimal neural and cellular development.
Now enhanced with:
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- Increased Vitamin D based on revised RDA requirements for pregnancy.
- Vitamin K to support healthy carboxylation of proteins for blood clotting and bone.
- 100 mg of choline to support fetal central nervous system development.
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% L-5-MTHF for optimal neural and cellular development.
- 27 mg of iron and 150 mcg of iodine to meet enhanced requirements during pregnancy.
- 100 mg of choline to support hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Best when combined with EPA/DHA essentials.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2,400 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 70 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 15 mcg (600 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 12 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.6 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.2 mg
- Folate 1,667 mcg DFE (600 mcg L-5-MTHF; 400 mcg)
- -as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF, and 40% folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.6 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 6 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 200 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 27 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 80 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin) 450 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free & Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Prenatal Vitamin
by Roo -
Good complete prenatal. No problems no complaints. I always take with meal and full glass of water.
by Future Mommy -
I was told by several people that prenatal vitamins were difficult to take because they were hard on your stomach. I haven't had any problems with these vitamins, I've taken them on an empty and full stomach and never felt sick. The one thing I don't care
This is a great product by a great company. No fillers, that's why I only have to take 2 a day and I love it! It also has 1mg of Folic acid which is necessary for women thinking about having children or women who are pregnant.
Great product for those with allergies
by KNicole -
I used this product a few years ago when I was breastfeeding my very food sensitive daughter. I couldn't eat dairy, soy, wheat, fish, shellfish, egg, and even oatmeal. Most vitamins have fillers in them including dairy, wheat/gluten etc, so those were o